Our family is SUPER into Christmas. (As in, we’re those people you see in the news with an insane amount of Christmas lights.) It’s always the best time of year for us, because we focus on spending a lot of time together as a family, reflecting on the year, giving back to the community, and of course, cooking up a storm.
Although we started listening to Christmas music about two weeks ago (no regrets), we’re finally starting to really get into the Christmas spirit as we partner with Made In Nature to announce the launch of their Limited Time Gingerbread Spice Coconut Chips!
It’s no secret that we love all things coconut (coconut oil, coconut butter, coconut chips, coconut flour, etc), so we were really excited to try these holiday themed coconut chips. Turns out, they’re even better than we imagined! They are refined sugar free (they use maple syrup, which is our go-to sweetener!), organic, vegan and gluten free. Crunchy, sweet (but not too sweet), and coconutty; you can bet we’ll be snacking on these all holiday season!
To order a box for yourself before they’re gone, click here!
Because you absolutely NEED to try them yourself, we’re hosting a giveaway, starting today (11/12) until Tuesday (11/15) so that you can have a chance to win some! For the full contest details, check out today’s Instagram post.
Once you win them, you’ll absolutely need to make them in this easy holiday bark! 5-ingredient chocolate is a no-brainer. Seriously, it takes approx. 5 minutes to make, and hardens up in the freezer within 15 minutes. Make some now, and thank us later.
- 2/3 cup melted coconut oil
- 2/3 cup cacao powder (or unsweetened cocoa powder)
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla
- pinch of sea salt
- 1/2 cup pomegranate seeds
- 1/2 cup Made In Nature Gingerbread Spice Coconut Chips
- Melt coconut oil over medium heat in a small saucepan, or simply melt in microwave (roughly 30-45 seconds).
- Pour coconut oil into a small mixing bowl.
- Add in cacao powder, maple syrup, vanilla and sea salt, and whisk until well combined, approximately 1 minute.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper, and pour the chocolate onto the pan.
- Smooth out with the back of a spoon or a rubber spatula.
- Sprinkle pomegranate seeds and coconut chips evenly across bark.
- Place in freezer for 20-30 minutes, or until hard.
- Using a knife or your hands, break up the bark into desired size.
- Store in an air-tight container in the freezer (careful- it will melt at room temperature!) and remove 10 minutes before eating.